Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Our Christmas Tree

Living in a three story walk-up does not necessarily mix well with getting a traditional, live Christmas tree. The walk up and down the stairs with a tree seems a little daunting, not to mention the pine needle mess that would inevitably ensue. So we've begun a little search for the "perfect" fake tree. If you've ever ventured into the world of fake Christmas trees, you know that they come in a seemingly endless variety of colors, shapes, and sizes. They come with white lights, colored lights, or no lights at all.

If you know anything about me then you know that I have trouble pulling the trigger when it comes to making almost any type of purchase. Weighing every single possible option is most certainly my strong suit. So I decided to give up my say in the search and leave it to my better half, Ryan, to make the final decision. We settled on a little Charlie Brown tree that couldn't be more perfect. Not only is it cute as can be, but it'll be a nice reminder to be thankful for the little things this holiday season!

Photo: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment