- Organize laundry supplies on shelves, in cabinets, and in labeled bins.
- Stack your washer and dryer to utilize vertical space.
- Set up an easy-to-use drying rack. Hide a permanent rack with a small curtain, or set up an expandable rack that can easily be put away when not in use.
- If sitting your washer and dryer side by side, create a large folding area on top. Try not to cover it with "stuff", keep it designated for clean clothes only.
- Add a little color here and there to brighten your day.
|Photo: Better Homes and Gardens|
|Photo: Decor Pad|
|Photo: Elle Decor|
|Photo: House and Home|
|Photo: Young House Love|