Want to achieve a similar look? Keep these things in mind:
- Stick with furniture that is white, wood (distressed or white-washed is best for this style), or rattan.
- Create a calm color scheme with a combination of pale versions of blue, teal, yellow, and tan.
- Select fabrics that are cotton or linen based.
- Nothing says "beachy" quite like a jute area rug.
- When in doubt, add white. Bright white ceilings, molding, furniture, and accessories will keep the look fresh and clean.
|Photo: Desire Empire|
|Photo: Luxe Source|
|Photo: Monograms and Margaritas|
|Photo: My Home Look Book|
|Photo: My Paradissi|