- Paint or wallpaper the inside of your closet with a pretty color or pattern.
- Organize shelves with boxes. Label each box for easy finding.
- And if your closet doesn't have shelves... add them.
- Hang a shoe organizer on the inside of your closet door (these are also great for holding belts, scarves, tights and other accessories).
- If you have enough room, put a small dresser in your closet for instant organization. Create a vanity by hanging a small mirror above.
|Photo: Dandee Designs|
|Photo: The Coveteur|
|Photo: Better Homes and Gardens|
|Photo: I Heart Organizing|