Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Casual Holiday Outfit

The time of year when holiday parties seem to begin taking over my calender has officially arrived. I'm sure your upcoming schedule looks a lot like mine when it comes to holiday social events. I recently purchased a pair of oxford heels (see below!) that I thought would be perfect for the holiday parties that I'll be attending this season. My first instinct was to pair these new shoes with some "dressy" dark wash skinny jeans and a holiday-esque button down shirt. Since red is a staple holiday color, I'll finish off this outfit with an eye-catching red handbag. Hope this helps to inspire your holiday party outfits!

Casual Holiday Outfit


J Crew longsleeve shirt
$78 - jcrew.com

J Brand cigarette leg jeans
£190 - matchesfashion.com

Mango leather handbag
£140 - mango.com

No comments:

Post a Comment