Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Go to Outfit

You should always have at least one outfit style that you can put on at a moment's notice. I would say that my signature "go to" outfit always starts with a pair of dark jeans -- or as I usually refer to them, my "dressy" jeans. For me, jeans are a staple item in my wardrobe that I don't mind spending a little extra money on since I wear all the time. Top off your jeans with a crisp t-shirt and structured blazer for a comfortable yet polished look. Finish the outfit with classic leather flats, a carry-all tote, and some simple yet classic jewelry. An outfit like this is great for a lunch or dinner date, a meeting with clients (depending on your expected work attire), or just going out with friends. And don't forget, comfort is key.
Go to outfit


J Crew linen t shirt
$35 - net-a-porter.com

J Crew herringbone jacket
$200 - net-a-porter.com

Mid rise jeans
£140 - net-a-porter.com

Tory Burch leather flat
$195 - simplysoles.com

ChloƩ zippered tote bag
€1.550 - colette.fr

Michael kors jewelry
$250 - michaelkors.com

Jamie Wolf pave earrings
$2,250 - barneys.com

No comments:

Post a Comment