Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Casual Weekend Outfit

Anyone who as ever gone shopping with me knows that I usually shop with one thing in mind... comfort. If something is not comfortable it'll end up sitting in my closet unworn until I reluctantly get rid of it. And by comfort I don't mean that you should be wearing sweatpants and a hoodie all the time (well sometimes, but not always!). In my opinion, for clothing to truly be comfortable, it should flatter your figure, contain as much natural material as possible, and never, ever be too tight. Your wardrobe should be something that makes you feel like the best version of yourself. Here's an example of my ideal, casual weekend outfit.

Casual weekend outfit


J Crew long sleeve shirt
£120 - net-a-porter.com

J Crew t shirt
$35 - net-a-porter.com

J Brand chino pants
£78 - theoutnet.com

Sperry boat shoes
$50 - sperrytopsider.com

Marc by Marc Jacobs leather tote
£470 - matchesfashion.com

Rag Bone straw fedora
$125 - net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment